Buyer Client Service
As a Real Estate Professional, I Will
- Conduct counseling and information sessions to identify your needs and goals and to plan a property search.
- Offer to arrange pre-qualifying or pre-approval meeting with a lender to determine affordability range.
- Commit to priority availability for meeting your needs and schedule for property research and showings.
- Offer access to community and property information.
- Complete a market search to identify properties consistent with your needs and price range.
- If requested, to provide data on recent sold properties within the town of your home selection.
- Offer to provide property description and seller’s statement of property condition as available.
- Prepare a written Offer to Purchase on the property of your choice reflecting your price and terms.
- Present all offers to purchase in a timely fashion using standardized forms.
- Provide assistance in accessing information on licensed building inspectors prior to the Offer to Purchase.
- Assist you in monitoring the status and satisfaction of contract contingencies.
- Accompany you on walk through property inspection before closing, if provided for in the contract.
- Contact you after the closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
- Offer the opportunity to evaluate the service provided through the Quality Service Assurance Survey©.